In the event of an item that has to be returned please email us with your name, invoice number, product name, reason for return and request for replacement, exchange or refund for store credit. In the event an item has to be returned to us all freight costs are to be borne by the purchaser except when there is damage to goods upon arrival or the product is dead on arrival (electronic equipment).
You are entitled to a refund, repair, exchange or credit if the products you have bought are:
- significantly different to those shown or described to you; or
- not doing what they are supposed to do.
When you buy, you should choose carefully. You don't automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless this was a condition of the sale or part of our advertised policy. If you do change your mind or realise you need a different product we are happy to credit you for the purchase price however the cost of returning the goods is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Products Damaged in Transit
Our courier will endeavor to supply you with the product you have ordered from us and in the condition that the goods were dispatched, however on occasion goods may be damaged in transit to you. If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will then organise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product.
Best practice for receiving goods
- Check the box thoroughly for any damage like punctures, moisture or tearing in the cardboard.
- If the box has damage make sure that the driver has marked the box as damaged and sign for the goods accordingly. Without the notification of damaged boxes on the consignment the freight company cannot be held responsible for the damage and the person signing for the goods becomes liable.
- Check the product thoroughly and ensure that you call or email Mooloolaba Music Centre immediately if any damage has occurred so that we can take the steps to rectify the issue.
For a peace of mind when buying online you can opt for an additional insurance cover on the delivery of your goods. This is particularly helpful if you live in a remote location and the goods have to be shifted to local forwarding couriers or you simply would prefer that whatever happens the goods and your investment are protected. Please see the shipping options in your checkout cart or shipping calculator.
In the sometimes unfortunate event that the goods are damaged or dead/faulty upon arrival here is a few things that you should consider
- First call or email us and we can begin to rectify the issue right away
- Take some photos of the damage as we will need to see the extent of the damage
- No one likes hanging around at home waiting for a courier or freight company to pickup goods so if we can pick up from your work place then we can send a courier there and minimise the inconvenience to you.
- Make sure the goods are re-packed as well as they can be and ready for pickup